Description of Company
Environmental Resources Group, LLC (ERG) is a premier, fully integrated professional environmental services firm positioned to service public and private sector clients. ERG employs engineers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals. The firm is a leader in the key markets that it serves, including agriculture, transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, and government. More information on ERG and its services can be found at www.ERGrp.net. Please e-mail your resume to info@ERGrp.net.
ERG offers a highly competitive benefits package. Our senior professionals mentor and train our employees to develop and grow their careers.Staff Geologist/Environmental Engineer/Environmental Scientist positions
The person in this position will support project managers, engineers, geologists, or other technical positions. They perform field investigation work in support of site assessment and remediation projects, assist in the preparation of draft Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment reports, participate in design, implementation and reporting for assessment and remediation projects and other related environmental projects. They also assist in the completion of data and literature review work for geologic and hydrogeologic characterization of sites for environmental media including air, groundwater, and surface water at hazardous waste and other environmental contamination sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Geology, or Environmental Science, or related field of expertise or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in environmental consulting; with demonstrated field experience in the completion of site assessments, remediation, environmental audits, data interpretation, and report writing.
- Technical report writing skills and a working knowledge of MI and EPA regulatory requirements that are applicable to each project assigned.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD, and ArcGIS.
- OSHA Hazardous Site Operations Worker Training (1910.120).
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record is required for this position.