Civil Engineering Technician
Saginaw Bay, Michigan
Golder Associates Inc. is currently seeking a Civil Engineering Technician for the Saginaw Bay, Michigan location. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Civil design and site grading using Civil 3D software
- Construction inspection
- On-site materials testing
- Perform laboratory index testing
- Achieving and maintaining a personal chargeability of 85% within the first 3 months of employment
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Associates degree or equivalent technical education certificate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel on short notice and work extended hours during construction season.
- The ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and operate and maintain field testing equipment,
- Ability to draft a set of civil engineering construction plans utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Must be eligible for employment in the US., possess a valid driver’s license, and pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen and background check,
- Relocation is not available for this position.
To be considered for this position, please fill out an online application at www.golder.com/careers